Due to relocation, the Evironmental Health Division Services will be unavailabe after 3pm on Friday January 22nd and will not reopen until Tuesday January 26th at 8am. Again the SNHD Food Handler Card Services will be CLOSED on Monday January 25th. The new location is located at:
280 S. Decatur Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89107.
Users can still acccess their training during this time.
Please note that due to schduled system maintenance users may not be able to access their training Friday November 18th 6pm - 4 am Pacific. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In observance of the holiday, technical and customer support will be closed on Monday, February 20th. Our office will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, February 21st.PLEASE CALL 702-799-0031 AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL IN THE ORDER IT WAS RECEIVED WHEN WE RETURN TO THE OFFICE AT 8AM PACIFIC
A system maintenance is planned on Thursday, August 20, 2015 between 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST. During that time, the LearnCenter will not be available.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT USERS MAY HAVE TROUBLE MAKING PAYMENTS AND TO ACCESS TRAINING. WE ARE EXPERENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND WE ARE WORKING TO CORRECT THE ISSUES.PLEASE CALL 702-799-0031 AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER OR EMAIL GOALONLINE@VEGASPBS.ORG AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL IN THE ORDER IT WAS RECEIVED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
PLEASE READ ITEMS 1 - 6 BEFORE PROCEEDING TO LOG IN TO THIS WEBSITE.
- If you are new to this site, REGISTER to create an account in your name using your UNIQUE and VALID Email address. LOG IN to your existing account if you are a returning user.
- To receive credit for taking this online training, the account MUST be in your name.
- DO NOT create a duplicate account and rebuy a course. If you do, you are responsible for the fees on both accounts.
- If you forgot your login information or need technical assistance, please call (702) 799-0031, Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm or email GOALonline@vegaspbs.org.
- Payments for this training are made payable to Southern Nevada Public Television(SNPT)/Vegas PBS and is payment for services, not a donation.
- Refund Policy: No refunds once a class has launched or instructor-led session has begun. Students will be responsible for the FULL course fee if another language is desired.
BY CREATING A USER ACCOUNT AND LOGGING INTO THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF ITEMS 1 - 6 AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.