EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018 ON-SITE TESTING WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE SOUTHERN NEVADA HEALTH DISTRCT.TRAINING WILL CONTINUE TO BE OFFERED BY VEGAS PBS.INDIVIDUALS ALREADY ENROLLED AND NOT COMPLETED WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ACCESS FOR 30 DAYS.
A system maintenance is planned on Friday, August 25, 2017 between 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM PST. During that time, the LearnCenter will not be available.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT USERS MAY HAVE TROUBLE MAKING PAYMENTS AND TO ACCESS TRAINING. WE ARE EXPERENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND WE ARE WORKING TO CORRECT THE ISSUES.PLEASE FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM AND LEAVE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER TO BE NOTIFIED ONCE THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
PLEASE READ ITEMS 1 - 6 BEFORE PROCEEDING TO LOG IN TO THIS WEBSITE.
- If you are new to this site, REGISTER to create an account in your name using your UNIQUE and VALID Email address. LOG IN to your existing account if you are a returning user.
- To receive credit for taking this online training, the account MUST be in your name.
- DO NOT create a duplicate account and rebuy a course. If you do, you are responsible for the fees on both accounts.
- If you forgot your login information or need technical assistance, please call (702) 799-0031, Monday through Friday 8am - 5pm or email GOALonline@vegaspbs.org.
- Payments for this training are made payable to Southern Nevada Public Television(SNPT)/Vegas PBS and is payment for services, not a donation.
- Refund Policy: No refunds once a class has launched or instructor-led session has begun. Students will be responsible for the FULL course fee if another language is desired.
BY CREATING A USER ACCOUNT AND LOGGING INTO THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF ITEMS 1 - 6 AND ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.